Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2016

Top 5 Power Metal Female Singers

I remember when I was exploring the Power Metal scene and discovering all of the awesome bands from DragonForce to Kamelot.  The combination of fantasy and medieval sounding music caught my attention and I still like a lot of those bands til this day.  One of the really cool things that came out of that scene was all the awesome female singers.  Some of my favorite female singers came out of this scene, because a lot of them have very opera and classical style voices.  You don't always associate these styles of music with metal and rock but these vocalist perfect it.  Check out the ones shown below.


5.  Sharon Den Adel


4.  Simone Simons


3.  Floor Jansen


2.  Elize Ryd


1.  Tarja Turunen




No comments:

Post a Comment