Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Stevie T The Rock N Roll Funny Man



I've been checking out a lot more YouTube musicians recently and one of the ones I have come to enjoy the most is Stevie T( aka Steve Terreberry).  Actually,  he is one of the reasons that I discovered Kiesel guitars and why I have actually have come to have a great appreciation for that brand.  Stevie T may not play live much but he has demonstrated that he is a very capable musician and is very hilarious.  

One of the first things I mentioned earlier about why I like Stevie T is that he is hilarious in many ways. One thing I find hilarious about him is his demeanor.  he has a constant energy that never ceases and he never gets boring as a result.  The other thing I find hilarious about him is his facial expressions.  He has this rubbery face that he does so many great expressions with that I laugh at constantly and never get tired of.  Some people don't like that about him but I find it hilarious and is one of the things I enjoy most about his channel.


The other thing I like about Stevie T is that he is a good musician.  One of my favorite videos from him is where he takes horrible American Idol performances and tries to make them sound good.  He isn't able to fix the bad singing but he is able to put good music to those performances that makes them sound decent or at least something that you can tolerate.  He also does a good job of throwing in his own twist to certain songs or videos he is talking about in his episodes.




Last thing is that he doesn't have a massive ego.  He is thankful for his success and he acknowledges guitarists and musicians better then him.  He has even done videos reacting to musicians that are better then him.  While he does, he sometimes will also promote musicians, as he has done with Paul Gilbert.  He is humble and while he may joke like he is mad, he actually joking.  

I think Stevie T is great to help get people more curios about guitar and music especially rock and metal.  He is very entertaining and enjoyable to watch.  Link to his YouTube channel will be displayed below, I highly recommend you check out his stuff and subscribe to him.





No comments:

Post a Comment