Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2016

Dream Theater Change of Seasons

At 23 minutes this is for sure one of the longest rock songs I have ever listened to but it is good and doesn't get boring. If you are driving a great distance it is a good song to have in the car.  Every time me and my family are on a long drive my dad will play this song in the car and I don't get bored of it.  Now I will say that these guys are not for the casual music listener.  with the arrangements they have going on you have to be will to absorb it all and not feel thrown off while listening to it.  Now if you are a musician and love prog rock this song is worth checking out.  All the musicians are great and they showcase it very well in this song which why I will always love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment