Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Gazette Finally Coming To The U.S.A.


Finally, The Gazette is coming to Los Angeles along with some other places in the U.S. and I could not be more excited right now.  I discovered this band back in 2012 when I was browsing YouTube and came across the PV for their song The Invisible Wall.  It caught my curiosity and I decided to look into them and the I heard Red and just fell in love with that song.  After looking a little more and listening to more of their stuff they became my favorite band and still remain my favorite til this day.  These guys have a pretty good range and variety in their music.  The most common band that people associate them with when I show The Gazette to people is Korn.  The have a bit of a New Metal meets Thrash Metal feel to them and in my opinion it makes them very well balanced.  Check out some more of their tunes below and if your in the U.S.A and want to them here are the places they will be.

APR. 25TH(MON)DALLAS, USA / THE BOMB FACTORY
APR. 29TH(FRI)NEW YORK CITY, USA / PLAYSTATION THEATER
MAY 1ST(SUN)SAN FRANCISCO, USA / THE REGENCY BALLROOM
MAY 3RD(TUE)LOS ANGELES, USA / THE WILTERN THEATRE

If you dig the songs shown below then I recommend seeing them now because I am not sure when they will be coming to the U.S. again.


















No comments:

Post a Comment